Monday, July 27, 2009

Silk Peptide Powder


It was time for me to deep condition and trim. I trimmed about 2" from my ends because it's been a little while since I've gotten around to trimming. I tried a new ingredient in my deep conditioner... silk peptide powder. I've heard of it, but never did purchase it before now. I will say that I loved the results. while my hair was masked with the deep conditioner, it felt so silky soft... I instantly fell in love. I purchased the silk peptide powder from the site: http://www.fromnaturewithlove.com/.

Silk peptide powder is rich in amino acids protein which is easily absorbed by your hair and your skin and gives it a silky feel. In fact, it contains 18 amino acids that provide a great balance of moisture, shine and elasticity for your hair. The powder has a very silky feel to it and it is an offwhite colored powder. It also has a wonderful feeling in skin care products.
This product is perfect for your bi-weekly to montly protein fix for your hair. Add it to your deep conditioner mask and leave on your hair for 20-30 minutes under heat or 45 mins-1 hour + without heat. Over time it will help to strengthen hair, help with moisture retention and aid in stopping breakage because it helps with elasticity.
Make time to deep condition... your hair will thank you.
Ms. Naturesk
Excellence in Beauty!


No comments:

Post a Comment