Friday, July 10, 2009

Yogurt Treatment Hair Mask


I know it's been a while since I've put up one of my recipes and I've heard from a few people that have tried some of the recipes I published on the blog and wanted to see some more. So, here's another one that I like because I love yogurt for my hair and my skin. I like to eat it too :)

What you need:
1 egg yolk,
1 tablespoon of plain yogurt
1 tablespoon honey
1/2 tablespoon coconut oil
1/2 tablespoon almond oil

What to do:
Whip ingredients together well. Apply to hair and leave for at least 20-30 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.

Benefits of the ingredients:
Yogurt is rich in zinc, calcium, lactic acid, protein, Vitamins B-1, B-2, B-6 and B-12 and yeast. The nutrients will work wonders for your hair especially because of the protein, zinc and Vitamin B complex which are all nutrients that our hair needs to remain healthy. It also helps to calm frizz and soften dull looking hair.

The almond oil and coconut oils are great emollients.

Honey is a humectant that will help keep & attract moisture to your hair.

The egg yolk is a naturally filled with cholesterol.
Ms. Naturesk
Excellence in Beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment