Monday, June 8, 2009

Roller set today


I used my pre-shampoo butter, washed, conditioned and roller set my hair. I could not sit under the dryer for the full period because I was also cooking (you know how it is sometimes ladies). However, I did find some time eventually and sat under the dryer for about 30 minutes and the results were wonderful. In fact, I believe that I'll stick to this type of drying; why sit under the dryer for hours?

My hair was shiny and very bouncy. I personally do not like a lot of body from the scalp; so I just use a small a flat iron on a medium setting and flat iron the roots quickly. My hair lies on my scalp the way I like it and the rest is full of body.









I hope these pictures captured the shine & the curls. All I could say is, I'm enjoying my hair today. It's a great hair day :)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete