Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A Different Look


Hey everybody, it's been quite a while since I've stopped by to make and entry. It's not that I don't want to, it's that I've been extremely busy. Nevertheless, I had another simple summer hair do that I meant to share with you earlier in the summer. Sorry its so late.

I call this a "braid out". It's so easy to do and takes a few minutes to get together. If you have natural hair or your hair is relaxed you can do this.
1. Using a comb, part your hair down the middle. (hint: don't make the part a straight one)
2. French braid (see image below) your hair back before you go to sleep, or for a few hours. I think if it's braided for at least 4 hours, it would set.
3. Loose/unravel the braids in the morning with your fingers. (see image below)
4. Finger comb your hair. Do not use any other combs other than your fingers or you'll have one fuzzy big hair mess.
5. Moisturize your hair and/or apply hair sheen, so your hair is not dull.
6. Style as desired. I put a headband, pull part of it back (see image above) or just leave it out... just all depends on the mood or the occasion.
I've attached some images to see how mine typically comes out...

No comments:

Post a Comment