Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Being a bit naughty

I washed my hair today, but I have to confess, I was a bit naughty.

Not only did I blow dry, I also broke out the flat iron. I promise it was not my intention, but I simply did not have the time today to sit under the hair dryer. Sometimes, that's the way it goes, but ladies this should be the exception and not the rule. Stay away from the heat - it's the devil for your hair :) The more heat you use on your hair, the more dry & brittle it would be and that dryness would promote breakage & split ends.

I also put together my special butter that I've been using for the last 2 years on my skin. It has some great ingredients: organic shea butter & cocoa butter, olive oil, coconut oil, sweet almond oil, organic vitamin E...

I've also been doing some more research for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment